" In climbing you are always faced with new problems in which you must perform using intuitive movements, and then later analyze them to figure out why they work, and then learn from them." -Wolfgang Gullich.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Roopkund Trek till Junargali

Roopkund Trek till Junargali 4 years, 6 months ago #1020

Hello,
I am Abhishek from Delhi.I am going for the Roopkund trek from 26th-2nd Nov 13 this October through India Hikes is that anyone else in this group who are interested for this trek can contact me or share your experience if you has done this trek before???

Re: Roopkund Trek till Junargali 4 years, 6 months ago #1021

• DonAmit
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Roopkund Trek till Junargali 4 years, 6 months ago #1022

Thanks Amit for your reply I read that link which you sent to me.Actually I take roopkund trek as my first step after my Basic from HMI.

After roopkund if I successfully complete this trekking expedition I go for higher peaks and futher into Mountaineering field.

According to this article roopkund altitude is 16+ but its not GPS reading shows that roopkund is 15750 AGL and Junargali is 16000 AGL exact.

tell me someting about yourself Amit??

Re: Roopkund Trek till Junargali 4 years, 6 months ago #1030

Hey Abhishek, I'm not an expert mountaineer, I have done some treks around Pune, but I do like to read about mountaineering and this is the site I do visit often. I do have a couple of friends who regularly do mountaineering in the Himalayas and they keep me interested in this field :)
  • DonAmit
  • Senior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds