" I believe that the ascent of mountains forms an essential chapter in the complete duty of man, and that it is wrong to leave any district without setting foot on its highest peak." -Sir Leslie Stephen.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Indian Mountaineers!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: regarding treking shoes and rucksack

regarding treking shoes and rucksack 1 year, 9 months ago #1204

which is good product available in indian markets in 10k each
good snow treking shoes and rucksack

Re: regarding treking shoes and rucksack 1 year, 9 months ago #1207

You'll need to take a call on the size of the rucksack based on the duration of your trip.
Lowe Alpine makes sturdy and lasting rucksacks.
You should look at a few to understand the complete utility.
Here is a like to a few
www.trekkit.in/equipment/packs-and-luggage/rucksacks.html

Re: regarding treking shoes and rucksack 1 year, 9 months ago #1208

Hi Jatin,

Snow trekking is a very vague term.
If it's trekking/hiking then considering the fact that most Indians are on a budget, Quechua makes number of shoes and sacks for hiking. Personally I steer clear of Quechua/Decathlon articles. But if budget is a constraint then Quechua is sufficient for most treks.

For more extreme conditions you will need Better stuff.
Salomon, Merrell, Vasque, Zamberlan etc make some good trekking/trail shoes. Millet, Lowe Alpine, Boll, Crux, Black Diamond, HMG etc make great packs. Depends on what you wanna do and what capacity you need. If most of your gear is Ultralight, then a 55-70L pack should be good enough.

Let me know if you need specific models. But I'll need more information as to what you intend to do.
  • jerrypothen
  • Expert Boarder
  • Trash, Trampoline & The Party Girl
JP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds