" To qualify for mountain rescue work, you have to pass our test. The doctor holds a flashlight to your ear. If he can see light coming out the other one, you qualify." - Willy Pfisterer
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Indian Mountaineers!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: hello from a nature lover

hello from a nature lover 5 years, 7 months ago #437

hello my dear mountain lovers.
there is nothing much to tell about myself except that am a die hard nature lover, photographer and do little of trekking ..
now i am resetteled at Uttarkashi on the banks of river Ganga, enjoying and exploring myself.. :)

tilak soni
  • tilak soni
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: hello from a nature lover 5 years, 7 months ago #438

Hi Tilak,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for post. Looking forward to see hear you on the forum and see some beautiful mountain photos from your treks.

enjoy!
  • admin
  • Administrator
Regards,
Administrator
Indian Mountaineers Community

Re: hello from a nature lover 5 years, 7 months ago #439

Hi Tilak ,

Welcome to the forum !! i have some good memories from uttarkashi when I did my mountaineering course from NIM in 2005 , its a beautiful town and Iam quite jealous to know that you are settled there now ;) !!

Hope to hear from you about your experiences of photography and trekking .

Regards

Re: hello from a nature lover 5 years, 1 month ago #806

Good to see you here Tilak. Have heard about you from Baibhav Chauhan and Naveen while I was there for Yogin 3 . Your experiences will be an asset here.
  • Satya
  • Junior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds