" But risks must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing. The person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing, is nothing. He may avoid suffering and sorrow, but he cannot learn, feel, change, grow or live. Chained by his servitude he is a slave who has forfeited all freedom. Only a person who risks is free. The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; and the realist adjusts the sails." -William Arthur Ward.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Indian Mountaineers!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: hello from a nature lover

hello from a nature lover 6 years, 2 months ago #437

hello my dear mountain lovers.
there is nothing much to tell about myself except that am a die hard nature lover, photographer and do little of trekking ..
now i am resetteled at Uttarkashi on the banks of river Ganga, enjoying and exploring myself.. :)

tilak soni
  • tilak soni
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: hello from a nature lover 6 years, 2 months ago #438

Hi Tilak,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for post. Looking forward to see hear you on the forum and see some beautiful mountain photos from your treks.

enjoy!
  • admin
  • Administrator
Regards,
Administrator
Indian Mountaineers Community

Re: hello from a nature lover 6 years, 2 months ago #439

Hi Tilak ,

Welcome to the forum !! i have some good memories from uttarkashi when I did my mountaineering course from NIM in 2005 , its a beautiful town and Iam quite jealous to know that you are settled there now ;) !!

Hope to hear from you about your experiences of photography and trekking .

Regards

Re: hello from a nature lover 5 years, 8 months ago #806

Good to see you here Tilak. Have heard about you from Baibhav Chauhan and Naveen while I was there for Yogin 3 . Your experiences will be an asset here.
  • Satya
  • Junior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds