" Climbing is as close as we can come to flying." -Margaret Young, aviator and alpinist.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Indian Mountaineers!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello everyone

Hello everyone 5 years, 11 months ago #86

Hello everyone,
greetings.I am a photographer based in delhi.It is this love of nature and travel which makes me a photographer.I love trekking(hiking) in the himalayas.I did few treks and its been long that i did my last one to Parvati kund.It was a beautiful trek.I am planning to make a trek to Valley of Flowers but i guess it must be raining out there as the weather in delhi is really bad now a days.Please advise me the right time.
I am glad to come across a website like this and i guess this site will serve as a good medium to meet like minded people.
regards to everyone,
rajesh tandon
  • Raj
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello everyone,
i am so glad to come across a website like this.I am a professional photographer and a traveller.I love trekking and its because of this love towards nature what made me a photographer.I have been around the world for the past few years and been to some beautiful places like norway,alaska and canada.I did few beautiful treks in uttranchal and looking forward to do more.Good luck to all the trekkers(hikers) and mountaineers.

Re: Hello everyone 5 years, 11 months ago #87

Welcome Rajesh! Great to have you as a member of our community! You'll get answers to your queries soon.

Meanwhile do take a look at our Gallery if you have not already done so, and as you are a photographer you can contribute your mountaineering related photographs as well.

Re: Hello everyone 5 years, 11 months ago #88

Hi Rajesh,

Good to see you around . Would be brilliant to see some of your photographs !!
  • trek_tomato
  • Senior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds