" It's not advisable to drink too much strong liquors while climbing in the Alps. If, however, you are going to fall over a cliff, it's advisable to be thoroughly intoxicated when you do so." - English alpinist
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: About Chadar Trek

About Chadar Trek 4 years, 1 month ago #1053

Is there any information about guide & porters (with contact details) for chadar trek in between 01-02-2014 to 17-02-2014 at Leh. It could be better if they are not belongs to any agency directly.
  • acmountain
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: About Chadar Trek 4 years, 1 month ago #1054

Hi Buddy ,

Iam doing this trek on the same dates , 1 to 10th-Feb with 2 other friends , Trying to do most of the stuff by myself m but taking support of a local agency for food supplies and other basics .

Let me know if you would want to join or would want to know some details
  • trek_tomato
  • Senior Boarder

Re: About Chadar Trek 4 years, 1 month ago #1058

There is no problem to join with you. We want to trek up to Zangla and then to Padam (by trek or car, if possible). We are two. We also thinking about self arrangement. However, we will carry our own tent from residence. In that case, please tell me about your programme. Your early reply will help to settle the matter. Have you made any contact with any person at Leh. Today we contacts with one person. We seeks information about his assistance in this matter. He agreed and very soon he will inform us the entire matter. If you interested, we may move together up to common destination. In that case, some expenses may be shared accordingly.
  • acmountain
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds