" Tell them I'm making Roosevelt's glasses out of the most precious thing on Earth: Imagination." -Gutzon Borglum, sculptor of Mt Rushmore.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How can one earn from mountaineering after getting certified (advanced)

How can one earn from mountaineering after getting certified (advanced) 6 years, 10 months ago #686

hmm... thanx man

ok another question..... how can 1 earn from mountaineering after getting certified (advanced). im not talking of being an instructor nor about making a career out of it and definately not of stacking up loads of money...... but suppose i want to give a full year to this passion ... so in order to sustain my self and keeep my pockets warm throughout the year...what can be the other ways of earnin?? so that ill be able to climb peaks but at the same time i wont go broke!! ;) ;)??? any suggestions???
  • viraal
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: How can one earn from mountaineering after getting certified (advanced) 6 years, 10 months ago #689

its really difficult. But, few ways to earn money could be: writing books/articles, trip photos, presentations, videos. You may work as guide (its different than Climbing guide, so no need to stacking loads for money)
  • admin
  • Administrator
Regards,
Administrator
Indian Mountaineers Community
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds