" The thought of approaching action aroused strange and contradictory emotions in me. I felt an immense pity for all the little men who toiled on in the prison which society has succeeded in building against the open sky, who knew nothing and felt nothing of what I knew and felt at that moment. Yesterday I was like them, and in another few days I would be like them again. But today I was a prisoner set free; and tomorrow I would be a lord and master, and commander of life and death, of the stars and the elements." -Giusto Gervasutti.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is there any mountain expert from Manali around this forum ?

Is there any mountain expert from Manali around this forum ? 6 years, 9 months ago #726

I am looking for someone from Manali who can guide me on some of my queries related to climbing around Manali region.

images.jpg
  • himank
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years, 9 months ago by himank.

Re: Is there any mountain expert from Manali around this forum ? 6 years, 9 months ago #729

Hi,

When I did my mountaineering course from Manali, there was a local by the name of Pawan Chauhan. After doing his course 4-5 yrs back, he is now a qualified and extremely experienced guide. He is also leading a Mt.hanumantibba expedition start to 30th july to 7th aug which is a IMF registered expedition.His contact deteails are 09805962630
for more detail contact me- 09805962630
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: Is there any mountain expert from Manali around this forum ? 6 years, 9 months ago #730

Hi,

When I did my mountaineering course from Manali, there was a local by the name of Pawan Chauhan. After doing his course 4-5 yrs back, he is now a qualified and extremely experienced guide. He is also leading a Mt.hanumantibba expedition start to 30th july to 7th aug which is a IMF registered expedition.His contact details are 09805962630
for more detail contact me- 09805962630
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: Is there any mountain expert from Manali around this forum ? 6 years, 9 months ago #731

Hey ascentorumdoodle, Thanks a lot. I will get in touch with him.
  • himank
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Is there any mountain expert from Manali around this forum ? 6 years, 9 months ago #733

Not a problem . Personally know him so hope it works out well.
Cheers
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds