" On this proud and beautiful mountain we have lived hours of fraternal, warm and exalting nobility. Here for a few days we have ceased to be slaves and have really been men. It is hard to return to servitude." -Lionel Terray.
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Rock Climbing Video - The Zanskar Odyssey: Part 1 - Into the Unknown

Rock Climbing Video - The Zanskar Odyssey: Part 1 - Into the Unknown 6 years, 9 months ago #853

A fantastic video which inspires you to take a leap into the next bus heading to the Himalayas. Very inspiring for all this regular trekkers who would like to cross over into the sport of Boulder 'n

Re: Rock Climbing Video - The Zanskar Odyssey: Part 1 - Into the Unknown 6 years, 9 months ago #855

And Once your done with the first Video, they've come out with a second one as well . Yes , I do know it comes of a little dramatic, but then again, haven't we always been a sucker for Drama. :)

Re: Rock Climbing Video - The Zanskar Odyssey: Part 1 - Into the Unknown 6 years, 9 months ago #856

So as I mentioned, though extremely dramatic the real climbing actually starts on the 3 video and the focus is just Bouldering. A little scary to see these guys climbing up boulders with a height of over 8-10 mtrs, without any safety equipment other than a crash pad . Insane . But then again, I din't think this sport is for the sane .

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds